Have a looksy at this new centre in Melbourne (think they had an opening the other night so open for business now?).
‘Who We Are
Currently being established, Zoe Belle Gender Centre (ZBGC) will be a centre to support and improve the health and wellbeing of Victoria’s sex and gender diverse population. At present, we are based in the heart of Melbourne’s city centre at the City Village building.
What We Want (Our Vision)
A society that values people of all sex and gender identities and expressions.
Our Role In Achieving This (Our Mission)
To support and improve the health and wellbeing of people of all genders. We view health holistically to assist, inform, enliven and advocate for our communities
What We Do
- Provide support, information and referrals
- Run events, workshops and campaigns to inform, enliven and strengthen our communities
- Host groups and services that are complementary to our Mission
- Improve the healthcare of trans* and gender variant people
- Advocate and educate about issues of gender diversity’
Contact details, resource guide, and other information can be found at : http://gendercentre.com/